New RAP4 AK47 with METS Technology
Introducing Real Action Marker
||RAP47 is the first "enemy" fire arm in the RAP4 product line. Designed with 1-to-1 scale to accurately replicate the Kalashnikov AK-47, the most widely used assault rifle in the world, this RAP marker satisfies the many requests received from military and police agencies for an "opposing force" weapon to enhance their training combat training simulations.|
These features make for ideal training as they are tools to enhance an operator"s muscle memory in high-stress environments. The METS design is far superior to all previous releases with more reliability, more accuracy, and more power, and makes training as real as possible.
Other key features include:
- Adjustable for semi- or fully-automatic fire
- Ambidextrous rate-of-fire selector switch
- Shell casings are ejected after each shot
- Clip-fed 25 round magazine
- Can be fully submerged in water
- Velocity of 400 fps to 450 fps (adjustable)
- All metal construction
- Air power source hidden inside the butt stock
- Simple to operate and easy to maintain
With all of these things to off, the new RAP47 takes its place among the RAP4 product line as the final ingredient for a complete training solution.
|Since the RAP47 has more power, it works best with the new made in U.S.A. .43 caliber paintball. The new paintball yield the best performance with its new gelatin formula. These paintballs are formulated to work with the increased power of the RAP47|