The TACAMO Blizzard is built Shaped Projectile and First Strike Round ready and is a semi-automatic magazine-fed marker built with tried-and-true inline blowback internals, like those in the Tippmann 98, Battle Tested BT-4 and the Valken SW-1/Blackhawk. Designed to be an entry level and affordable option for players looking to get into magfed, choosing the right backup marker, or picking up a loaner marker so friends can play too! The TACAMO Blizzard is an easily serviceable and modular marker that arrives ready for Modern Combat Sports! This marker is Shaped Projectile/First Strike Round Ready right out of the box!
Package comes with:
1 x TACAMO Blizzard Marker
1 x HELIX Magazine for shooting regular round paintball
1 x DMAG Magazine for Shaped Projectiles/First Strike Rounds
- Quick and easy maintenance for beginners and as a field rental
- Improved handling, balance, natural point of aim
- Powered by Compressed Air or CO2
- Lok-Bolt Anti-chop unit Upgrade-able
- Standard Tippmann 98 barrel threads are widely compatible
- Compatible with electronic and response trigger from Tippmann
- Rear cap can be replaced with buttstock or a rear Flexi Air system
- Compatible with the most widely used paintball magazines: DMAG and DMAG Helix
- Full-length Picatinny top rail and half-length dovetail rail for nearly any optic/sight or accessory
- Gets you on the field fast and doesn't break the bank!
- Made in U.S.A.