- Extremely durable and lightweight injection molded polymer construction
- Unique "Stock Roll" design allows the user to go from a ready position to a shooting position easily and without the stock getting snagged on equipment or webbing
- Ergonomic crane inspired design provides the shooter with an exceptional cheek weld and improved comfort
- CTS buttpad is thicker than most stocks on the market providing the shooter with a more comfortable shooting experience
- Enlarged stock cam allows for easy stock adjustment in adverse conditions or with gloves on
- Buttpad features aggressive texturing providing the shooter with a non-slip platform
- Easy to remove buttpad allows to easy installation or removal of most popular NiMh and LiPo batteries
- Ambidextrous rear QD sling points allow for mounting of most standard QD sling points
- CTS features a milled hole for use with numbered buffer tubes, giving the user easy adjustment reference
Dimensions: 7" x 2.5" x 5.5"
Compatibility: Fits Tokyo Marui spec. Airsoft buffer tubes, some modification may be required for propper fitment
Material: Injection molded polymer, Rubber
Q: So i just bought a “Tacamo Lightning Bolt” and was wondering because i wanted to change the look of the buttstock, if this will fit??? Because this looks nice.
A: Yes it will work
Q: Does this fit tippmann tmc
A: It will fit bit will not collapse all the way