468's are back in stock, Current build time is 15 Days, please keep this in mind when ordering.
The 468PTR is the next generation rifle with the most realistic features and functions that have ever been engineered. The 468PTR was designed by Omar Macy, a renowned firearms engineer, for the sole purpose of military training which replicates a real firearm’s trigger pull, trigger reset, and trigger weight. It took nearly 5 years to perfect every aspect of a real firearm rifle and is covered by more than 10 patents granted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
The 468PTR is made by forged 7075 Aluminum, the same process and material as standard firearms for everlasting durability, reliability and performance.
The 468PTR has 10 Year Warranty due to it being battle-proven by professionals and surviving a series of torture tests.
Package comes with:
1 x 468 PTR Switchblade
1 x Crown Arms handguard
1 x 10-Inch OneShot barrel
1 x OPS Suppressor
1 x Switchblade PDW Buttstock
1 x HELIX Magazine for shooting regular round paintball
1 x DMAG Magazine for First Strike Rounds and Shaped Projectile. We don't recommend shooting Shaped Projectile with barrels longer than 12 inches. As longer barrel will create back pressure causing Shaped Projectile to flip.
468®PTR Top Features:
- Machined aircraft-grade aluminum receivers
- Steel Javelin bolt (Gen 2)
- Authentic split-receiver design (A5 Barrel Threads)
- Front and rear combat sights
- Rear air stock air system
- Powered by Compressed Air or CO2
- Shoots .68 Caliber
- Lok-Bolt Anti Chop System
- Metal construction
- Durable: survived a series of torture tests
- Designed by a top firearms engineer
- Battle-proven by professionals
- 10 Year Warranty
- Made in U.S.A