This Blizzard Conversion Kit takes your Tippmann Cronus marker and upgrades it to a Blizzard Mag Fed Marker. This Tacamo magazine conversion kit, turns your hopper to mag fed and gives it the ability to upgrade to shoot Shaped Projectile, First Strike Rounds.
- Quick and easy maintenance for beginners and as a field rental
- Rear cap can be replaced with buttstock or a rear air system.
- Compatible with the most widely used paintball magazines: DMAG and DMAG Helix
- Lok-Bolt Anti-chop Upgrade-able
- Full-length Picatinny top rail and half-length dovetail rail for nearly any optic/sight or accessory
- All necessary parts for conversion are included
- Completely replaces the body panels of your marker
- Retain the use of internal parts and most accessories
- Opens up your field of view
- Breathe new life into old designs
- Takes you to a whole new level of tactical paintball!
- Gets you on the field fast and doesn't break the bank!
1 x Blizzard marker body
1 x Trigger set
1 x ASA with 8" hose
1 x Grip Cover and Screws
1 x Barrel adapter, A5 to 98
1 x Helix magazine
1 x Helix loading rod
This Kit Can Used For:
See compatibility chart - for other compatible mag fed conversion kit
Internal Air Kit Guide: https://mcsus.com/blogs/quick-guides/bolt-blizzard-marker-internal-air-and-air-in-stock-guide
Shaped Projectile and First Strike Guide: https://mcsus.com/blogs/quick-guides/bolt-blizzard-vortex-shaped-projectile-and-first-strike-upgrade-guide
2 Long Screw 2 square Nut,, grip cover and screw
Install all body screw (7 screw)