TACAMO Storm 2 Tippmann 98 MagFed Conversion Kit - now it's easier than ever to turn your current marker into a magazine fed marker. The new Tacamo Storm 2 kits will are a shell replacement for your current marker. You simply remove your internals from your current marker, and drop them into the same spots in the Storm shells. These shells are of course built to last, and are made completely of full cast metal. The Storm 2 kit is accepting of the DMAG Standard, Helix, and Hydra magazines. Along with great magazine the Storm 2 is also capable of taking almost any tactical upgrade (sights, scopes, flashlights, lasers, foregrips, and more). Additionally your standard barrel and stocks will also be compatible with the Storm 2 body. One of the cooler features is the gas line customization, the Storm can either be configured to be ran off a gas line, or can be used with one of Rap4's air thru stocks (not included) to be hose less.
- Quick and easy maintenance for beginners and as a field rental
- Rear cap can be replaced with buttstock or a rear air system.
- Compatible with the most widely used paintball magazines: DMAG and DMAG Helix
- Lok-Bolt Anti-chop Upgrade-able
- Full-length Picatinny top rail and half-length dovetail rail for nearly any optic/sight or accessory
- All necessary parts for conversion are included
- Completely replaces the body panels of your marker
- Retain the use of internal parts and most accessories
- Opens up your field of view
- Breathe new life into old designs
- Takes you to a whole new level of tactical paintball!
- Gets you on the field fast and doesn't break the bank!
1 x Storm 2 body kit
1 x Helix 20 rounds magazine
1 x Helix loading rod
1 x Keymod Handguard
This Kit Can Used For:
- Tippmann 98
- Tippmann 98 Custom
- Tippmann 98 Platinum
See compatibility chart - for other compatible mag fed conversion kit
Internal Air Kit Guide: https://mcsus.com/blogs/quick-guides/bolt-blizzard-marker-internal-air-and-air-in-stock-guide
Shaped Projectile and First Strike Guide: https://mcsus.com/blogs/quick-guides/bolt-blizzard-vortex-shaped-projectile-and-first-strike-upgrade-guide