The TIPPMANN A-5 is the most popular scenario marker ever produced. The A-5 features a durable aluminum body, inline bolt system, front and rear sling mounts, low profile hopper and 8.5 inch high performance ported barrel. It is easy to upgrade to the three position e-grip selector switch kit, response trigger or the flat line barrel. the A-5 is known for its ability to be customized with many aftermarket accessories.
The Cyclone Feed System links the feeder sprocket to the air system, powering 15BPS firing action.
The A-5 was already one of Tippmann's most popular products, and this model boasts ten new improvements, including:
- Cyclone Feed System feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries
- External selector switch allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
- Larger front grip has a better feel and upgrades are easier to add
- 8.5-inch stock barrel is stone-honed for improved accuracy and noise reduction
- Redesigned internal bore is wider for faster field stripping and ease of maintenance
- Lighter receiver design reduces overall weight
- Tombstone connections for simpler maintenance
- Sling mounts are removable, making it easy to add a sling
- Low-profile hopper with offset design offers a clear sightline
- Black gas line provides greater on-field stealth and durability
A shock-absorbing end cap reduces wear and recoil, while a front-cocking knob allows for a fully enclosed receiver. A 200-round, wide-mouth hopper keeps you in the game for long stretches at a time, and the marker's customization options are nearly limitless, thank to its compatibility with Tippmann's wide range of add-ons.
A shock-absorbing end cap greatly reduces wear and tear.
- 0.68 caliber and semiautomatic firing action with open bolt blow back
- CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen powered
- 200-round hopper
- 15 BPS feed rate and eight BPS firing rate
- Standard trigger
- 8.5-inch barrel
- 20-inch total length
- 3.1-pound weight
- 150-foot effective range
Tippmann paintball markers include a limited two-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.