...and features two different methods of interfacing with your air supply, via a remote line quick disconnect, or a hose running to your bottomline ASA. With the remote line quick disconnect, you can hook your remote coil directly into the magazine, and then feed your CO2 through the expansion chamber to help regulate input pressure and thus stabilize your velocities (which improves accuracy!). With a line running to your bottomline ASA, you can use your CO2 or HPA tank in the bottomline ASA thats already attached to your grip.
The included magwell fastens securely around your vertical ASA, and is designed to replicate the look and feel of a UMP magwell for maximum realism.*This magazine kit will fit all Tippmann A5 markers.
Key Features Include:
- All Metal Construction
- Replicates the UMP mag and magwell
- Includes 4-stage expansion chamber
- Helps stabilize velocity for improved accuracy
- Durable construction for long service life
- Can interface with bottomline ASA or remote line!